Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Last Note

sorry the picture is so simple. made by paint. haven't install AP .
Today, I wanna try something different than before..
Try to post with english...

Okay.. in the previous post, i tell you about virus...
Guess what? My laptop attacked by worm..
Yup, so many ..
Like a flood worms..

Of course, I really hate it..
Feel don't comfortable with the disruption from error message
The error message appear almost every minute once

Then.. I decide to re-install the OS of my laptop
And I am lucky because there is someone that help me..
I learn many things from that people..


At least, I can catch the spirit and passion..
The enthusiasm .. it inspires me..

There are 2 years more to study at school...
I must use my remaining time to be better..
Get many experience...
I aware that.. I really love my life
I like my life story as how it go on..
It's tragic how a first sight and meet also become a last meet
When you will across the island, I mean go away to a far place, it's better that we had a little farewell before you go. That's my opinion.. How does it sounds?

Haha, it can't ... because.. the schedule is change..
Yup, that's it. 2 words : MUST GO.
:'( sounds really sad . . .

I had assume you as my brother. I don't know why I feel sad when I know that you must go :'(
May be .. it's because I never feel how much fun having a brother. I mean an elder brother.
Could you understand about that feeling?
I gonna miss you... :'(

Just wish you luck there, I hope all your dreams and goals will be reached, get achievement, stay healthy, and many more. The conclusion is wish you all the best. :)
This note will be a silent witness how happy am I when I have you as my brother.
I feel so sad when I type this note..
Could you believe that I am typing while crying? Don't feel this is a joke or a lie..
This is true.

I hope someday later, we can meet again. At that time, I really wanna be a better person.
I mean become a great people, as talented as you. Ah, okay I changed it again.
I wanna be better than you, hahaha :D
Don't consider this as an insult, it's just the spirit

I think you're a good and nice person. Really fun when joking with you! LOL
It's odd that when there is a not clear things or serious talking will end up with a funny joke
Sometimes it's difficult to decide which is the serious one ...

Very luck that I am here.. at the advanced technological age..
All become easier when got a laptop and a modem..
All you need is just being online..
There are so many social networking sites..
It helps us if we want to have a chat, doesn't it?
Hopefully... it will ..

When you're successful, don't forget me..
Yup, that's all. I don't know what more I wanna talk.
By the way, do you have a last note too for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment